Monday, August 18, 2008

Walgreen's Deals 08/17

walgreens 8.17





I shopped Walgreen's last night and got some decent deals. Here is a list of what I got:


Dove Hair Products are b1g1 free and there were Dove coupons in yesterday's paper for $2 off hair products! I bought-
-1 shampoo and conditioner and after the coupon paid $2.99 total

Also in the paper were airwick coupons-$1.00 off oil refills and a separate coupon for a free warmer with an oil refill purchase. I did this deal twice, the oil are on sale 2/$5.
-2 oil refill coupons=$3 total for 2 refills and 2 free warmers

I found Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner for Wavy Hair clearanced for $2.29 and used (2) $1.50 off coupons from the paper=.79/bottle. I also used a $1.50 coupon for a Sunsilk styling product and got that for $1.49.

This week if you buy a combo of 3 ragu and/or skippy peanut butter products (on sale 3/$5), you receive a register reward. I used a Ragu coupon for .50/2 from yesterday's paper and a Skippy save .60 from the paper as well. Total=$3.90 plus receive a $1.50 off Register Reward good on my next purchase.

My entire total purchase pretax was $12.96 plus I earned a
$1.50 Register Reward!

No comments: