Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Cover Girl Makeup at Kmart

I don't venture to Kmart very often but you can find some good deals there lik e Select CoverGirl make up (Aquacurrent, TruBlend, and all mascaras) is on sale B1G1 free this week. With the B1G1 free coupons from Sunday paper insert two weeks back, you can buy two products and get both free!

Also, we had my son's 6 month portraits done at Olan Mills in Kmart and I must say they did a great job-the pics are great. We've always done Sears but after someone showed me their Olan Mills pics we decided to try them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does this work if it is already on sale BOGO how can you use the BOGO coupon. I don't understand how that will work. Please explain

Thanks,
Stephanie

Mama said...

Stephanie-it does work out free. The coupon is used for the product that you would have paid for if you had just taken advantage of the sale.